KBK was founded in 1992.
The company manufactures all sorts of metal and plastic accessories for fabric and leather products: clothes, shoes, handbags, briefcases, saddles etc. KBK owns a modern and versatile machinery allowing it to supply the market with diverse products of superior quality.
Our product list includes:
- buckles and buckle sets
- buttons and snaps
- steel and brass eyelets
- boot loops and hooks
- trouser hooks
- corners and clamps for handbags and briefcases
- rings: rectangular, oval, round, d-shaped
- strap slides and regulators
- cord locks
- bolt snap hooks
- shopping cart coins
- bottle openers
- miscellaneous items for advertising industry.
Numerous items are manufactured specifically according to individual order, used to promote a company or to commemorate a special occassion: a jubilee, sport event, special achievement and more.
Items manufactured by KBK may be subject to galvanic finish, laquer, hard brush, synthetic gemstones – all in compliance with customer's needs. We are also able to manufacture punches, die cast moulds, elements of machinery and equipment.
Our production line includes:
- Design and Computerized Numerical Control Department: we use the best and most advanced software (SOLIDWORKS, SOLIDCAM, PEPS, ARTCAM) to design items and control our CNC machinery (AGIE, HAAS, MICRON, DMG ) in order to lathe, mill, grind, drill, cut, thread and EDM plunge;
- Eccentric Press and Wire Forming Department: all modern auto-feed machines; eccentric presses with pressure of 5~100 tonnes and wire forming machines capable of bending steel wire up to 5mm thick.
- Plastic Injection Department: hi-end machinery supplied by ARBURG, BATTENFELD, BOY, DEMAG with clamping force of 15~600 tonnes.
- Metal Moulding/Casting Department: we use two methods to cast Zinc-Alluminum alloy ( ZnAl ). Centrifugal casting on NICEM machines and high-pressure metal injection using FRECH, OLEOPRESS, DM and PRODUCER machinery. Their clamping force ranges from 15 to 150 tonnes.
- Surface Treatment Department: last stage or production process of metal and plastic elements with use of vibro-abrasive machines by ROSLER, sand blasting devices by AUER and coating with WALTHER-TROWAL equipment.